Carnival home porting 3 ships full-time in Long Beach

Astro Flyer

For anyone who sails Carnival from LA they'll have 3 full-time ships sailing from Long Beach by January 2015. They'll sail to Mexico & Hawaii and even though Carnival is not one of my preferred cruise lines it's something I'd consider. I can drive to the port & I'd consider a Carnival cruise if they had a great price.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/feature/carnival-expands-in-long-beach.cfm

Edited by Astro Flyer

For anyone who sails Carnival from LA they'll have 3 full-time ships sailing from Long Beach by January 2015. They'll sail to Mexico & Hawaii and even though Carnival is not one of my preferred cruise lines it's something I'd consider. I can drive to the port & I'd consider a Carnival cruise if they had a great price.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/feature/carnival-expands-in-long-beach.cfm

Though we've done Carnival four times, we'd really rather avoid them...

We're doing Princess out of San Pedro in November for the second year in a row...three nights at a price far too cheap to stay home...Sunday through Wednesday right before Thanksgiving, starting from $159 per person!

I really wish Royal Caribbean/Celebrity would come back with a ful time presence in So Cal...

Well, we like Carnival. :D But we won't sail south in the summer. Too hot and humid. November is bad enough.

Only problem is the parking situation. Barely enough room in the structure. There is plenty of uncovered parking.

I'm sure the port people are very happy with this.