On Silhouette now and it's terrific!

lovestx

Before leaving on our June 10 cruise, I worried that the silhouette would not meet our expectations given some of the recent reviews and comments here. Just want to say that the CD Damien is fantastic, the crew is friendly, the food has been quite good and the service is befitting of Modern Luxury. have met lots of great people and have enjoyed the ports.

I am not belittling the comments from the TA or later cruisers. Just want those sailing on the Silhouette this summer and fall t o know that they have much to look forward to

Good to hear--I never know where all those negative comments and complaints come from. I've done two TA's and think the ship is fantastic--but you should have seen the griping by people on the same cruise! One complaint was that there was no food at the Captain's Club party :eek:. That's what we need--MORE food! And THAT was your takeaway from a great vacation????

Anyway glad to hear you are enjoying it.

Before leaving on our June 10 cruise, I worried that the silhouette would not meet our expectations given some of the recent reviews and comments here. Just want to say that the CD Damien is fantastic, the crew is friendly, the food has been quite good and the service is befitting of Modern Luxury. have met lots of great people and have enjoyed the ports.

I am not belittling the comments from the TA or later cruisers. Just want those sailing on the Silhouette this summer and fall t o know that they have much to look forward to

Thanks for posting can you ask who the CD, Captain and Hotel director will be on the ship Aug 24th looking forward to our cruise

Thanks for posting . We join the Silhouette on 22 and June and I'm so excited. We had Damian as CD on a previous cruise and he was very good . Despite some of the recent negativity about Celebrity in general I am looking forward to this cruise with the same positive outllook I always have when cruising .

Now back to packing my suitcase :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app