10:30 am flight anyone?

peekinglemer

Last year I did an early flight (10:00 a.m.) from Port Everglades to the Ft. Lauderdale. We did self-assist and were one of the first people off. Made it to the terminal before 8:30.

This year we will be leaving from Port of Miami to Miami International. One of the only return flights that works for us is leaving at 10:30 a.m.

I know there is always a chance of something going wrong but does anyone have any experiences with an early flight from Port of Miami to Miami International?

If it matters, we will be coming in from Carnival Ecstasy on January 16th.

Thanks

Last year I did an early flight (10:00 a.m.) from Port Everglades to the Ft. Lauderdale. We did self-assist and were one of the first people off. Made it to the terminal before 8:30.

This year we will be leaving from Port of Miami to Miami International. One of the only return flights that works for us is leaving at 10:30 a.m.

I know there is always a chance of something going wrong but does anyone have any experiences with an early flight from Port of Miami to Miami International?

Thanks

We got on standby for a 9:30 flight once. Would never book a 9:30 though. We were at the airport by 8.

We were off the Breeze and at the airport by 9, last April.

Our flight didn't leave until 5. :eek::eek:

And of course, Southwest couldn't get us on an earlier flight:mad:

This year, we booked a 10:50 nonstop.

Hoping we'll be fine.

Otherwise, we'll just have to spend the night in FLL. Bummer:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think our earliest flight out of Miami was noon and we were at the airport well before that. Do self-assist and it should be fine. I would still try to get a later flight if possible.

Thanks

We will be sailing in October and I scheduled a 10:30am flight out of Miami and was stressing (only thing available at the time). Guess what? Got an email from our airlines last week and they have changed the flight to 9:30 am. Now I am REALLY stressing !!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

lcp9984, would u mind reporting back if you were able to make the 9:30 flight from Miami? I'm toying with the idea of booking a 9:40 flight after my breeze cruise in Oct...have made a 10:15 easily before and was through security by 7:30- did self- assist and got a cab.

lcp9984, would u mind reporting back if you were able to make the 9:30 flight from Miami? I'm toying with the idea of booking a 9:40 flight after my breeze cruise in Oct...have made a 10:15 easily before and was through security by 7:30- did self- assist and got a cab.

My flight is on October 25th returning from the Glory! Might be a little late for you but I will let you know!!!