Shopping on Divina!

TravelRocker

Hi, this is going to sound like a silly question as I have previously sailed on Divina but.....we were having so much fun and seeing/listening to so many great bands, (Monsters of Rock) that I entirely forgot to "do the shopping"!

I just read on another review thread that there were great Italian products/souvenirs to purchase. Now my question is this....Are they still selling Italian products and souvenirs or has that gone away since Divina started sailing out of Miami Beach for the Bahamas etc? Thanks in advance, :)

Hi, this is going to sound like a silly question as I have previously sailed on Divina but.....we were having so much fun and seeing/listening to so many great bands, (Monsters of Rock) that I entirely forgot to "do the shopping"!

I just read on another review thread that there were great Italian products/souvenirs to purchase. Now my question is this....Are they still selling Italian products and souvenirs or has that gone away since Divina started sailing out of Miami Beach for the Bahamas etc? Thanks in advance, :)

There souvenir shops are very disappointing on the cruises we have been on out of Miami.

I spent serious cash in the Eataly food shop on the Preziosa. Lovely pasta and sauces. Very reasonably priced in Euros so I'm hoping for similar dollar prices so even cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, WHERE did you purchase the jewelry??? Was it actually in the Eataly Restaurant???

That made me giggle. I'm imagining pasta jewellery, beautiful AND functional as a snack!

There is (based on the Preziosa) a watch/jewellery shop, a sunglasses shop, a pharmacy store which is heavy in cosmetics and perfume, a duty free shop, a logo shop and a few clothing and bag shops.

Also most nights there are tables out with offers on all these goods which are usually situated around the piazza where you can buy the lovely cakes.

I hope this thread keeps going. Got back from the Divina on May 10 and realized that other than purchasing a tube of lipstick and taking a quick look inside the candy store, I never made it into any of the shops. I don't usually purchase anything, but hoped to find something different on this ship. We are going back in October, so at least I have a chance to correct my mistake.

Oh God, they have a candy store!!! I'm really in trouble now! :)

Thre Promotor of our Theme Cruise just announced that they are (once AGAIN) going to Nassau! A lot of us are disappointed as we've done this 4 years in a row. (His other B to B cruises go to different Ports and we don't know why he can't swap some Ports around.....anyway, we've decided to just hit the main street in Nassau, a few bars, a few shops then spend the rest of the day on board checking out those shops we completely missed before. Candy store, uh oh! :)

Edited by TravelRocker

Oh God, they have a candy store!!! I'm really in trouble now! :)

Thre Promotor of our Theme Cruise just announced that they are (once AGAIN) going to Nassau! A lot of us are disappointed as we've done this 4 years in a row. (His other B to B cruises go to different Ports and we don't know why he can't swap some Ports around.....anyway, we've decided to just hit the main street in Nassau, a few bars, a few shops then spend the rest of the day on board checking out those shops we completely missed before. Candy store, uh oh! :)

]What date is that cruise?

They all go to Nassau, it must be inexpensive on port taxes for the cruise line.