Oasis & Allure bar bingo cards

I was talking with some friends with whom I'll be cruising on Allure of the Seas this fall and we were joking about a bar crawl. I had the idea to have a bar crawl bingo game.

So, I found a list of the bars onboard and put them into a bunch (100) of randomized bingo cards, great for groups sailing on Oasis or Allure.

Feel free to download the bingo cards for your own entertainment and amusement.

I've broken them down into 20 bingo cards each:

Here's a sample bingo card so you can see what they look like.

Bar-Bingo.png

Edited by Daghis

• 2 years later...
I was talking with some friends with whom I'll be cruising on Allure of the Seas this fall and we were joking about a bar crawl. I had the idea to have a bar crawl bingo game.

So, I found a list of the bars onboard and put them into a bunch (100) of randomized bingo cards, great for groups sailing on Oasis or Allure.

Feel free to download the bingo cards for your own entertainment and amusement.

I've broken them down into 20 bingo cards each:

Here's a sample bingo card so you can see what they look like.

Bar-Bingo.png

This sounds like a wonderful idea for our group. We will be on the NCL Escape end of July. Excuse my ignorance but how do you play during a pub crawl. We are doing 5 bars. I wish I could see your bingo cards to get a better idea of how to make my own. I sure would appreciate it.:D Your links seem to be broken. I guess it is do to the age of this post. I hop you see this post!!!

Save

Save

Save

Save

Oops! I had moved my files around.

Here's the sample bingo card:

Bar-Bingo.md.png

For those who may be looking for the cards, you can download all the cards from here: Bingo cards

As far as how you'd do it, I don't know that it'd be as good during a pub crawl, since everyone is going to the same place. I was envisioning that this would be something where you give a card to each participant, and the first person to fill a line or even fill their whole card during the cruise could win some sort of prize.

For those who may be looking for the cards, you can download all the cards from here: Bingo cards

As far as how you'd do it, I don't know that it'd be as good during a pub crawl, since everyone is going to the same place. I was envisioning that this would be something where you give a card to each participant, and the first person to fill a line or even fill their whole card during the cruise could win some sort of prize.

Thank you for reposting your bingo cards. You are right, I don't think this will work with our group because we are just doing a one time deal and we are all going to the same bars. But I do like your idea maybe I will do this on a future cruise.. Thank you again!:D

Save

Save

Save