Tutti Salad

Kinda like the honey stung chicken.

Being served either on land they would not get a reaction but on the ship it signals that you are on a cruise.

It's a tradition.

I still dont get the honey stung chicken, but I do love the tutti salad, the ingredients is what makes it great, shrimp, prociutto, mozzerala balls.

In all seriousness, what did you think it was gonna be? :D

I though it was going to be the most absolutely fabulous, not to be missed, best salad ever in the history of mankind!:rolleyes::D

Sherri:)

I though it was going to be the most absolutely fabulous, not to be missed, best salad ever in the history of mankind!:rolleyes::D

I thought it was going to give me increased motivation and a new appreciation for my in-laws.

But it was just a nice salad.

I thought it was going to give me increased motivation and a new appreciation for my in-laws.

But it was just a nice salad.

We both forgot about bringing lasting world peace!;):D

Edited by sjb317

I have missed this miracle of salad delights on my previous cruises?!? I guess it's because we've never eaten lunch in MDR. I'll have to change that on my next cruise this weekend and do something different - try lunch in MDR and have the best salad ever.

Thanks for the tip.

I have missed this miracle of salad delights on my previous cruises?!? I guess it's because we've never eaten lunch in MDR. I'll have to change that on my next cruise this weekend and do something different - try lunch in MDR and have the best salad ever.

Thanks for the tip.

It's usually only on a sea day, but lunch in the MDR is definitely something worth trying at least once.

We have had Tutti salad in the Park Cafe as well and not just on sea days. When in port and the park cafe is open for lunch, they have done Tutti salad too. I echo the comments of previous posters. It's my favourite. I do think they could do better with some of the dressings.... they're pretty much like kraft bottled and the Italian tastes as though it has sugar in it. But, if you ask, they will bring olive oil and vinegar (usually balsamic).

In the Park Cafe they can have some fewer choices than the dining room. They generally do a protein choice and some sailings there are no shrimp choice ever in the Park Cafe, on others they alternate ham, chicken or shrimp. So you don't always have your pick but there is always a lot of veg choice.