Groups

cala8

Hi All

If a cruise is booked thru a Ta as a group,will we be able to get any reductions that come along especially since quite a few are Mariners

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Being a Hal Mariner will have no effect on her/his group or give you any benefits. That is a individual thing for each Mariner. I probably have not explained that well, sorry.

Keep checking Hal's web site and watch the price of your cruise. If it goes down notify your TA. You may get the reduced fare or OBC. TA can't always pay attention to every cruise, that can be very cumbersome, so you need to be pro active.

Edited by PathfinderEss

If you see a posted discount, contact your TA and have them inquire if you are eligible. Nothing to lose by asking but don't expect your TA to stay on top of searching for lower prices. You cannot go directly to the cruise line to ask for a price reduction. Seeing you booked through a TA, the TA handles all communication between you and

HAL.

Thanks for all the input,I am keeping an eye on the prices.I understand about the Mariner Status and my understanding is four non mariners can piggyback on to two Mariners,so I will also keep checking Mariner rates.We were getting cards in the mail from Holland but that has stopped,could it be because we have booked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk