Oosterdam question

Purples

The floor of the tub is higher than the floor of the bathroom, making it more difficult to step over the edge of the tub, but there is a grab rail IIRC. They are shorter than the standard 60" tub but I do not have a measurement. They do give more "elbow" room for taking a shower compared to most showers. The reason for me to pay extra for an OV is for the couch not the tub, when compared to most of the Inside rooms. m--

The floor of the tub is higher than the floor of the bathroom, making it more difficult to step over the edge of the tub, but there is a grab rail IIRC. They are shorter than the standard 60" tub but I do not have a measurement. They do give more "elbow" room for taking a shower compared to most showers. The reason for me to pay extra for an OV is for the couch not the tub, when compared to most of the Inside rooms. m--

Are you thinking of the R and S class of ships? Those sides are high. I don't find them to be that high on the newer ships.

Are you thinking of the R and S class of ships? Those sides are high. I don't find them to be that high on the newer ships.

I agree it is the "S" and "R" ships that have the high sided tubs. They all have grab bars in the right place which provide good support but the Vista and Signature Class ships tubs are not as high sided.

On the other hand, the toilets in cabins on Veendam are extremely low.