Motion Eaze- how does it compare?

1st cruise I used only meclizine, had a few very rough nights, ended up sick one of those nights

2nd cruise i used meclizine in conjunction with sea bands, had some rough water but no problems with feeling nausea.

3rd cruise...same

Was wondering if anyone has tried the motion eaze and if so, what was your experience. My son hates the sea bands and i hate to give him a pill every day, but he does need SOMETHING as he has a history of migraines and the rocking gets to him sometimes. For whatever reason, if he gets sick, he gets stressed and stress equals a migraine which equals more nausea... you get it.

Mecliziine does help though.

I have never heard of "motioneaze" . I don't see any info on what is actually in it on the bottle??

Meclazine has always worked for us but you have to adjust the dosage to get the best results. I only take 1 pill a day but Mr.Riffatsea needs 2 pills!

He takes 2 together the first day before the ship sails and then 1 morning and 1 evening on the rest of the days.

When he only took 1 pill it did not work well for him.

I have never heard of "motioneaze" . I don't see any info on what is actually in it on the bottle??

Meclazine has always worked for us but you have to adjust the dosage to get the best results. I only take 1 pill a day but Mr.Riffatsea needs 2 pills!

He takes 2 together the first day before the ship sails and then 1 morning and 1 evening on the rest of the days.

When he only took 1 pill it did not work well for him.

http://motioneaze.com/motioneaze/motioneaze-questions/

What are the ingredients?

Motioneaze is all natural. It is made from a proprietary Botanical Oil Blend [Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Chamomile, Myrrh, Ylang-Ylang and Birch].

The only thing I can tell you is that I used it on my first cruise. But, it turns out, I don't need such things, so I stopped after a couple of days. I've read many reports of people being quite happy with it. I think it smells like eucalyptus.

Edited by Shmoo here

My husband never goes on a cruise without it!! It works great with not leaving him feel tired like other meds. Plus, you can use it as often as you want. Keeps in his pocket at all times. You can get it at Walmart.

1st cruise I used only meclizine, had a few very rough nights, ended up sick one of those nights

2nd cruise i used meclizine in conjunction with sea bands, had some rough water but no problems with feeling nausea.

3rd cruise...same

Was wondering if anyone has tried the motion eaze and if so, what was your experience. My son hates the sea bands and i hate to give him a pill every day, but he does need SOMETHING as he has a history of migraines and the rocking gets to him sometimes. For whatever reason, if he gets sick, he gets stressed and stress equals a migraine which equals more nausea... you get it.

I picked some up prior to my 1st cruise, used it on my plane ride down and it worked great... No problems

Never had to use it on the ship.

I use the sea bands and chew ginger gum and eat candied ginger I buy at our natural food store. Meclazine makes me drowsy which in turn makes me cranky since I fight the drowsiness. Our first cruise the lady checking us in told me to eat green apples. I never tried it because I didn't really have any issues. Have never tried the motionease. Would be worth trying though. I like that it is natural ingredients.

I bought this for our first cruise to Alaska and started out the first day or two using it. After feeling fine I stopped and was ok without it. I don't get airsick, carsick etc. so don't know if I really needed it or not.

I don't believe I used it on the last few cruises but always had it on hand. Last Nov. we were on a B to B on The Niew Amsterday and sailed thru some pretty rocky seas and began feeling really funny. I decided not to take a chance about feeling worse so applied Motion Eze , took a short nap and felt like normal again.

I will always sail with it and hope it works for you.

3rd cruise...same

Thank you for posting this. We are taking our grandkids, 6 and 8, on their 1st cruise this summer and I never heard of this, I just bought some as it's worth a try since it's natural and doesn't cause drowsiness.

3rd cruise...same

I swear by Motion Eaze....I use it with Bonine. When and if I start to feel slightly ill, you put a small dab of the oil behind each ear. It is comprised of all natural herbs. The only negative to me, is the smell.....it does have a strong herby eucalyptus type smell. No one has ever been able to smell it, but I can after I "dab" it on....but I swear by it....it truly does the job for me each and every time. Try it, you have nothing to lose as it won't hurt you at all.

Ginger is the only natural remedy that I know of that is effective against motion sickness. motioneaze sounds like a placebo. My thought on medicines is that if there are no side effects, there are also no beneficial effects.

If you think that "a proprietary Botanical Oil Blend [Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Chamomile, Myrrh, Ylang-Ylang and Birch]" will prevent motion sickness, then there is nothing I can say that will dissuade you from spending your money on it.