Singapore Hotels near "new" Marina Bay Terminal

CincyAL

How near? Within a Km or so you've got a LOT of great hotels

Mandarin Oriental, Ritz Carlton and Raffles at the Top End

I've stopped at the first two and both are great.

Closer you've got Fullerton Bay hotel and the Marina Bay hotel (Massive).

A bit further afield near the top of Orchard Road you have our favourite hotel The Valley Wing at The Shangri La - world class. The Shangri La has three wings, the Valley Wing is the most luxurious and is often the place where world leaders stay.

As I recall, there are no hotels really within walking distance of the ship (and you really can't walk from the ship to anywhere). The pier is at the end of a long winding road through the park (which will be built up over time).

In the past we did stay at The Shangri La. It is about 13 mins away. Last year we stayed at the Conrad Hilton, it was very nice and had a great breakfast. It is about 9 mins away. We also stayed that the Grand Hyatt Singapore. They have a great Grand Club Lounge. The Hyatt is about 11 mins away.

We have stayed in the Novotel and Swissotel both in Clarke Quay. Absolutely fantastic location for everything. You will have to take a taxi to the pier from whatever hotel you stay at. Singapore is our most favourite city, enjoy:D

Agree! Both are ideal locations, with the Swissotel Merchant Court our personal favorite. Both are in the middle of great nightlife, with almost every kind of restaurant and food service imaginable, and too many bars and nightclubs to count. Good shopping opportunities as well.

Last time in Singapore I stayed at Marina Bay Sands after a cruise. Very cheap cab ride from the cruise terminal. I liked it as a short stay hotel - and a marvelous spectacle - but don't think I would choose it for a longer stay. If you're only there for 1 or 2 nights it is very easy not to even leave the hotel, the amazing pool and visit the neighboring shopping centre and harbour laser show.

I wouldn't worry about being right near the terminal. If you stay downtown you will be within 15 minutes from the terminal.

Not knowing how much you want to spend makes it very difficult to give you a recommendation.

The Ritz Carlton is fairly close and is a very beautiful hotel and one of the finest in Singapore.

Keith