RCCL Crown and Anchor (Adding Children)

I did not read the other responses because I have a 15 month old running around me right now. He also loves to cruise!

We enrolled him Crown & Anchor after his first trip on Royal Caribbean in May. He already has his own number. He is Emerald, as we are, after one cruise. :)

Thank you everyone for the clarification. We already booked our next two cruises with RCCL. Even though we were not happy with EOS, if it was our first cruise with RCCL we may be looking at other lines, but this was our 4th cruise with RCCL and over all with NCL and CL... we enjoyed RCCL more in the past cruises.

We had a GS on EOS trying out a three day with the little one. She loved it... My only complaint was the ship did not have a lot going on being as big as it was. The food was not RCCL quality as we remembered. The service was average. The other cruisers we talked with said the same.

Hopefully EOS gets better because as a Floridan its nice taking a three day just to get away sometimes.

Adam

Until I looked at your signature I thought you were talking about Explorer(EX) not Enchantment (EN). I know you are new and welcome to CC. Please try to use the official RCI designation to avoid confusion.

Ken,

Just a few weeks ago being logged into MyCruises I saw a link asking me whether I want to open a "view only" account for my DD. I clicked on it and was able to create an account for her. You can only see the past cruises and points. The kids can´t make any reservations or anything which causes a payment.

steamboats

Ken,

Just a few weeks ago being logged into MyCruises I saw a link asking me whether I want to open a "view only" account for my DD. I clicked on it and was able to create an account for her. You can only see the past cruises and points. The kids can´t make any reservations or anything which causes a payment.

steamboats

Thanks. Will have to check it out.

This must be relatively new, although it was probably over a year ago that I had tried.

Edited by Ourusualbeach