Jan. 17- Feb. 7 2016 Where is Liberty?

At the rate that RCCL is doing away with public space to add cabins and specialty dining.

Soon you will be restricted to your cabin unless you are in an up charge specialty dining area.

But then that would be the most cost efficient and would make the efficacy experts very happy! LoL

Also, to expand the cancer known as Dynamic Dining. /QUOTE]

Agree 100% with your use of this terminology. Sometimes strong words are needed to adequately express a viewpoint. If you can't take the heat, don't read the post!

Does anyone know why there are no cruises available on Liberty between these dates? The last cruise shown is for Jan. 10, then other dates are all N/A until the February 7 cruise. A mini-refurb? This frustrating. First RCI brought Navigator to Galveston, then did a refurb that put her out of service for a month. Now looks like the same pattern with Liberty.

This might help:

http://ships.cruisett.com/schedule/Royal_Caribbean_International/Liberty_Of_The_Seas/January_2016/

bosco

per the RCL website, saildates of 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, & 1/31 are showing "Not Available". I can't imagine that the ship is chartered 4 weeks in a row.

I'm hoping they add Sabore'. The best Margaritas on Navigator is served from this place! :D

Good to hear about Sabor -- I think they are adding it to FR and we have 4 cruises booked on that ship.