Private tour to Sorrento and Capri

aburnett

We are going on a 12 night Princess cruise in the fall and want to schedule some smaller, more private tours. If you have done any in the following cities, I would appreciate all info! (Rome, Florence, Sorrento & Capri, Athens, Mykonos, Provence area in France ) thanks so much!

An

Hi Ann and Ken,

http://www.privatetourinitaly.com

We used Domenico from Private Tour in Italy for the Rome, Naples and Florence ports. He was absolutely fantastic and I have sent him numerous people over the years. In fact friends of mine are currently on a cruise as we speak and will be using him in Naples and Rome this week.

I also wrote a very detailed review on Trip Advisor to which he has a very excellent rating.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Regards,

Frank

We are going on a 12 night Princess cruise in the fall and want to schedule some smaller, more private tours. If you have done any in the following cities, I would appreciate all info! (Rome, Florence, Sorrento & Capri, Athens, Mykonos, Provence area in France ) thanks so much!

An

Ann, there are many good companies and if you read scan this board you will see many listed. A couple of months ago we used Joe Banana Limos for three tours in Italy and we enjoyed the tours and the tour guides. If you book three tours wit them you get an additional discount.

http://www.joebananalimos.net

For places such as Greece and France you need to read and pos on the Greece and France ports of call boards.

Keith

Our family of 13 just returned June 8, 2014 from our Med cruise. In Naples, we used Aldo Limos and were thrilled with our tour of Amalfi --- great tour guides -- they were a lot of fun and very knowledgeable. Christina runs the office and made it very easy to book. Our tour was perfect for everyone in our family!

A couple of years ago we used Rome in Limo for the Amalfi Coast (Sorrento, Positano, and I suspect they do Capri if you want). The guide was excellent, he kept us ahead of the crowds all day. In Rome we used Share a Shore Excursion-equally great with a fantastic local guide who was very well organized and full of stories! They may do the Amalfi and you can join up with others on the website (usually 6-8 people max) to cut the cost.