Price Reduction

I know I have seen this question time and time again on CC but I can't seem to find it so please humor me.

After final payment has been made can you get a reduction in your price if the room rate goes down?? I just noticed that our August cruise rate has dropped.

Thank you in advance.

I know I have seen this question time and time again on CC but I can't seem to find it so please humor me.

After final payment has been made can you get a reduction in your price if the room rate goes down?? I just noticed that our August cruise rate has dropped.

Thank you in advance.

No price reductions/OBC given after final payment. You may, however, request an upgrade if a higher cabin category is priced the same as or lower than what you originally paid for your cabin and the reduced price is not for "new bookings only".

Even if I booked with a travel agent I would be entitled to the OBC??? Who should I contact Travel Agent or RCCL??

BTW...Thanks for the quick responses. :D

IF you are within 48hrs of your booking? Edited by FLACRUISER99

Even if I booked with a travel agent I would be entitled to the OBC??? Who should I contact Travel Agent or RCCL??

BTW...Thanks for the quick responses. :D

If the price reduction occurs before final payment date, contact the travel agent.

If the price reduction occurs after final payment date, and you booked within the last 48 hours, you must fill out a web form to get the OBC:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/bestPriceGuarantee.do