No cruises out of Miami?

Laszlo

For the past two days I've been trying trying to find what 7-10 day cruises are going out of Miami in fall 2015 and early 2016. The NCL sight shows 0, is it screwed up or is it too early to see them?

Thanks

I just put some filters in the NCL site, Dates from Sept. 2015 - Feb. 2016 and the only Florida Port with any sailings listed is Port Canaveral on the Spirit.

I'm sure they'll be adding some dates soon, within a couple of months anyway. ;)

Happy cruising.

It's strange that removing all filters gives different results.

Edited by All-ready2cruise
ps

I just put some filters in the NCL site, Dates from Sept. 2015 - Feb. 2016 and the only Florida Port with any sailings listed is Port Canaveral on the Spirit.

I'm sure they'll be adding some dates soon, within a couple of months anyway. ;)

Happy cruising.

It's strange that removing all filters gives different results.

Yea it is, I did the same dates but added a few ships, I finally got the Pearls schedule out of Miami for the 11 day cruise (thats what I was looking for) But if you put in those same dates, no ships it won't let you add Miami....Weird

Yea it is, I did the same dates but added a few ships, I finally got the Pearls schedule out of Miami for the 11 day cruise (thats what I was looking for) But if you put in those same dates, no ships it won't let you add Miami....Weird

Right and the only port remains Port Canaveral, :eek: too funny. But as long as you found what you're looking for it's all good.

Happy cruising. :D

For the past two days I've been trying trying to find what 7-10 day cruises are going out of Miami in fall 2015 and early 2016. The NCL sight shows 0, is it screwed up or is it too early to see them?

Thanks

I've been looking for a cruise October 2015 with NCL and the only thing I can find is Getaway...Which goes to the same ports as always. I'll be cruising on Getaway this year and wanted something different as I will be turning the big 3-0..I wish they would add more ships or something. So I totally know where you're coming from.

I've been looking for a cruise October 2015 with NCL and the only thing I can find is Getaway...Which goes to the same ports as always. I'll be cruising on Getaway this year and wanted something different as I will be turning the big 3-0..I wish they would add more ships or something. So I totally know where you're coming from.

It seems a bit strange but if you put in only the months you want the cruise in you may find the cruises you're looking for. It seems there may be a problem with the filters.

The other option, is to use a different website to check for cruises and then if you find what you want, you can either call ncl or book it somewhere else.

Hope this helps.

Happy cruising.