Thermal Suite price.

masterty

What exactly is it? Andyou get to use it for the whole week? we are also in a full suite so I am interested to see the answer to the question earlier

Sent from my SM-T217S using Forums mobile app

Thermal suite has stone tile heated beds, rain showers, steam rooms, aroma therapy rooms. I thought Princess did away with allowing those in full suites to use it free of charge but maybe that was just on the Royal. Royal is much more expensive but in my opinion worth every penny. Can't recall off hand what they call it but Royal and Regal have a huge hot tub that really is hot with wonderful jets and built in lounger. Someone else can probably elaborate on the thermal suites if I missed something. Have a great anniversary cruise!

Thermal suite has stone tile heated beds, rain showers, steam rooms, aroma therapy rooms. I thought Princess did away with allowing those in full suites to use it free of charge but maybe that was just on the Royal. Royal is much more expensive but in my opinion worth every penny. Can't recall off hand what they call it but Royal and Regal have a huge hot tub that really is hot with wonderful jets and built in lounger. Someone else can probably elaborate on the thermal suites if I missed something. Have a great anniversary cruise!

Thanks, I saw it on the amenities page but I will check again since I know they change it from time to time. This seemed like a good explanation to me !

Can you go whenever you want or do you need to make an appt?

If it is free I think I will go since it sounds like the pools are cold. If it is not I probably won't.

Thanks, I saw it on the amenities page but I will check again since I know they change it from time to time. This seemed like a good explanation to me !

Can you go whenever you want or do you need to make an appt?

If it is free I think I will go since it sounds like the pools are cold. If it is not I probably won't.

You can go when whenever you want between the hours that their open which I believe is 9-8 on the ships I sailed on. I'm not sure about the times but it's quite long hours and you can go as many times as you want. If you want to go 5 times a day that's fine. I usually purchase it shortly after boarding as they only sell so many passes. (Or so they say, lol) I travel with my 88 year old mom and she absolutely loves those stone lounges so I have to make sure we get passes.:D

On my 10-Day Caribbean cruise on the Emerald this past Feb/Mar it was $149 pp, but were running a special on the first day at $129 pp. It was very nice. My DH loves, loves, loves those heated tile beds and that's all he uses. I think when we get on the Royal in December he will use the Hydro-therapy pool as he has enjoyed that as well on other ships. On the Royal/Regal they call the area the Enclave and based on what I have read those ships sell out of the passes quickly.

Well we were both right! :pI checked the suite amenities and it is included BUT it does not include the enclave on the Royal. I just called about something else and I should have asked to confirm it was for both me and my husband for the whole week and not something crazy like one day for one of us. If anyone who has suite experience with this I would love a confirmation.

I was worried for a second that it was not included and I thought, well I hope the room is worth it lol! Since I know how much that is now, I really feel like the extra money for the suite is worth it.