So Excited

Kitt Grey

I just booked yesterday my first cruise in several years for this September.

Got the last porthole room on the Splendor for the Sept. 27th cruise and I love the porthole rooms.

Usually I book months and months in advance but got a good deal on a New England cruise and just happened to already have the time off requested from work.

I know that three months is plenty of time to research the ports and get ready but I must say I still feel rushed.

We've done the Canada itinerary several times and sailed on the Splendor last year. Liked it so much we are going again this October. You still have plenty of time to plan. The ports are easy to navigate and walkable if you choose. You should have nice weather that time of year too. Enjoy!

Usually I book months and months in advance but got a good deal on a New England cruise and just happened to already have the time off requested from work.

I know that three months is plenty of time to research the ports and get ready but I must say I still feel rushed.

We normally book several months in advance too, but we booked only a few months out for our upcoming September cruise. I know what you mean about feeling rushed, but it will be worth it once you step aboard! Have a great time in New England!

I just booked yesterday my first cruise in several years for this September.

Got the last porthole room on the Splendor for the Sept. 27th cruise and I love the porthole rooms.

Yay! Have a blast!

Thanks for all the well wishes. The planning has started in ernest.

To all the people who have cruised New England before what are your favorite things to do in port? Anything to avoid?