This is why I HATE my job.......

KPfromCT

It stresses me out to the point where I forgot to do my SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!! :D:D:D:D

One week from today, we'll be chilling out in Miami, and one week from tomorrow, we'll be boarding the Breeze for 8 GLORIOUS nights in the Southern Caribbean.

Does life REALLY get any better???:D:D

Dance with me people!!!!!

Awesome!!! I'm dancing with you (with my no rhythm self. lol). Work, or school in my case, will stress you out to the point that you forget how close vacation or your cruise is. I have 48 days til I leave for Orlando, and 49 days til we cruise. I pulled out the suitcase, cruise wear/summer clothes bins this morning to see what fits, and what has to go to the cleaners to be taken in, or donated to Goodwill because its too big. Seeing the suitcases in the room everyday will remind me that its almost vacation time!!! Enjoy your cruise!!! You'll love the Breeze!!!! If you like Indian cuisine or grilled chicken and fish, check out Tandoor Palace, rear Lido, and also Fat Jimmy's BBQ on sea days outside Ocean Plaza, Deck 5 Promenade. Fat Jimmy's always has a line, so get there early!!! Again, enjoy and have fun!!!:)

Edited by sjcruiser

I'm so jealous;) I did the 8 day southern caribbean on the Sunshine May 30 to June 7th and loved the 8 days sailing. I wanna do it again real soon. Have a wonderful time.

Edited by bitzy
more to say

I'm dancing with you! Of course, I'm also on the same cruise as you. :D

Have a wonderful vacation!

Yahoo!!!!! How exciting!!!! I cannot wait to be back on her!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be spectacular!:D:D:D:D

Hope you have a great cruise!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!! I'm dancing with you (with my no rhythm self. lol). Work, or school in my case, will stress you out to the point that you forget how close vacation or your cruise is. I have 48 days til I leave for Orlando, and 49 days til we cruise. I pulled out the suitcase, cruise wear/summer clothes bins this morning to see what fits, and what has to go to the cleaners to be taken in, or donated to Goodwill because its too big. Seeing the suitcases in the room everyday will remind me that its almost vacation time!!! Enjoy your cruise!!! You'll love the Breeze!!!! If you like Indian cuisine or grilled chicken and fish, check out Tandoor Palace, rear Lido, and also Fat Jimmy's BBQ on sea days outside Ocean Plaza, Deck 5 Promenade. Fat Jimmy's always has a line, so get there early!!! Again, enjoy and have fun!!!:)

We cruised on the Breeze last April, so we know what to expect. Cannot wait for everything you've mentioned above. However, we have never tried Tandoor. I think I need to try it this year. Thanks for the well wishes.:D

Ok. I cannot figure out how to do the "multi-quote" thing on here......

It will take some time to thank everyone, individually.

Thank you all for the well wishes.

I am dancing right along with all others that are under 10 days.

Cannot wait to be back on the Breeze.

She is gorgeous.

Lido Balcony. Uggghhhh. What more could a girl ask for?

Wishing you all happy sails.:D:D:D:D

She is gorgeous.

You can hit the multi-quote button (middle one, next to quote) on two posts, then click post reply at the bottom. For now, you can only multi-quote two posts, but you can manually add more.

She is gorgeous.

We have a Lido balcony, too! Leaving tomorrow so I'll make sure she's good and ready for you when we get back next Saturday!

Dancing to "Wanna be Startin' Somethin'" right now! Lmbo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums