Book online. - Can I tfr booking to TA

Stratheden

There are three cruises that I want to book - I want particular cabins.

I have been happy with my TA but she has gone on Maternity Leave so I have "inherited" someone else. Not too sure about this one.

Can I book online and then transfer to a TA later - I want to see how she performs on our next couple of bookings that she already has.

So, I guess you can transfer from a PCC to a TA as well?

How do you go about this?

When we transferred our booking to a TA, we asked HAL to release the booking to the Agt. & they did it.. Imagine you might be able to do the same with a PCC..

I am not sure what a PCC is. AND what is the benefit of transferring to a travel agent? I still have to think things through on some of this booking.

Thanks.

A PCC is a personal cruise consultant. I assume folks would transfer to a ta to get some bennies like obc or possibly a better price.

I am not sure what a PCC is. AND what is the benefit of transferring to a travel agent? I still have to think things through on some of this booking.

Thanks.

We would transfer to a TA because the cruise would only be part of an 8 - 10 week holiday consisting of train/land/cruise and whatever we feel like. A TA is invaluable for tying them all together and helping with ideas.

Does HAL have a time limit to when you can transfer the booking to a TA? Like only within 60 days after the original booking?

I have never read that HAL has a limited time frame beyond which they won't transfer the booking (I know some cruiselines do).

But it's possible some TAs would have a deadline within which they would not want to take the booking. It would all depend on whether or not they can collect the commission for the booking. If they won't get paid, they won't want the booking. Final payment would be the date to think about when asking.