Getting So Excited!!

I know it's not even single digits yet, but we're 24 days out from when we leave for Miami, and FINALLY in the Month Of!! :D

Got all my planning done; dog handled, all travel docs handled and everything planned! Excursions ready. Ready to Have So Much FUN!

Just can't wait! Only my second cruise, but my husbands first and my son is just excited for all the food, LOL! 15 year old boys, thats mostly what's on their minds... :rolleyes:

Happy Cruising everyone!!

I know it's not even single digits yet, but we're 24 days out from when we leave for Miami, and FINALLY in the Month Of!! :D

Got all my planning done; dog handled, all travel docs handled and everything planned! Excursions ready. Ready to Have So Much FUN!

Just can't wait! Only my second cruise, but my husbands first and my son is just excited for all the food, LOL! 15 year old boys, thats mostly what's on their minds... :rolleyes:

Happy Cruising everyone!!

I know how you feel. We are 24 days out too!

Have a great time! :)

I may be only taking a short cruise this time but I am sooo excited for me and DD and also for you! The closer anyone gets it becomes more and more exciting no matter how many times you cruise the countdown really gets you in the "I can hardly wait to sail mode!".