any solo cruiser have luck with double obc or drink cards?

jenp123

Surreyman - if you quote someone' date=' just as I am quoting you here - then it is safe to say you are responding to that quote. Cruz chic was correct in believing you were addressing her. That's how it works here.[/quote']

Thanks, I know how forums work. The first part of my post was in answer to her post, but that doesn't mean all of my post was. That's not how forums work.

Thanks, I know how forums work. The first part of my post was in answer to her post, but that doesn't mean all of my post was. That's not how forums work.

I also thought you could have a response to more than one issue in a post...maybe that's how people get such high thread counts, they never address more than a single fact in a single post. Or the same opinion in a thousand posts no matter what the topic!!

Likewise, I did not read the rule that says when you finish commenting on the thread you are quoting, then you must address the change of focus in the continuation of your thought process....or post multiple threads.

I have had words that I specifically stated to one poster repeated back to me by a touchy person saying that I was applying it to them when it was clear that I was speaking in response to someone else. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mytime2014