Cheap solo inside cabins 8 days $662.26

Hi Everyone ,

Just noticed ,on Celebrity website a great inside solo price for the 8 day cruise coming up 11th November 2014, I put in all my details (Senior) and it is so low that I thought I had better share -Occupancy: 1 Passengers $372.26 -fees and Port charges are $199, You also have to pay the tipping $91 , has to be paid in full , but still a great deal .$662.26 not bad for a single inside cabin , they are on deck 5 , they are going fast have watched them for about 10 mins and they are booking out fast , suggest you check it out fast.:D

Cheers Deb

Hi Everyone ,

Just noticed ,on Celebrity website a great inside solo price for the 8 day cruise coming up 11th November 2014, I put in all my details (Senior) and it is so low that I thought I had better share -Occupancy: 1 Passengers $372.26 -fees and Port charges are $199, You also have to pay the tipping $91 , has to be paid in full , but still a great deal .$662.26 not bad for a single inside cabin , they are on deck 5 , they are going fast have watched them for about 10 mins and they are booking out fast , suggest you check it out fast.:D

Cheers Deb

Thanks for posting this great solo deal. Hope they offer something similar next year as I'm hoping to have my first cruise on Celebrity then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are some great sales on lately, I hope it is a sign of competitiveness with all the cruise lines competing for our custom and not just due to the downturn in consumer confidence.:D

The cruise lines won't discount if sales are good.

Yes, but are they discounting due to total lack lack of customers or because the customers are going to other lines.:D

Well, it's not as though nobody's cruising.

But they have to discount to increase customers.

Not desperate times for them yet though... no need to be concerned :-)

Well, it's not as though nobody's cruising.

But they have to discount to increase customers.

Not desperate times for them yet though... no need to be concerned :-)

Just curious.:D

If it is due to the economy stopping people cruising then that may take ships away from Australia again. If it is due to competition then we can look forward to more great deals in the future.:D

I've been on the Celebrity site the last 3 days. I can always get to the screen that says $372.26 etc for sole occupancy on deck 5, plus others come up on other decks that are slightly more expensive that are also available, but when you then click on to the next screen to continue your booking, the price comes up to nearly double that - so not sure how you were able to complete the booking for $662.26 - but GOOD on you !!! Am I doing something wrong??

Hi Everyone ,

Cheers Deb

I've been on the Celebrity site the last 3 days. I can always get to the screen that says $372.26 etc for sole occupancy on deck 5, plus others come up on other decks that are slightly more expensive that are also available, but when you then click on to the next screen to continue your booking, the price comes up to nearly double that - so not sure how you were able to complete the booking for $662.26 - but GOOD on you !!! Am I doing something wrong??

The difference may be the senior discount.:D

Nope - I also put in the Seniors Discount

Perhaps the single supplement has gone back to full price.:confused:

In any case, you may have missed the boat (pun intended) as Angelwingsflys posted that they were going fast and that was 2 days ago.

Edited by MicCanberra