NCL Miami Excursion - Post Cruise w/airport transfer

TDOTCRUISR

Hi fellow cruisers...

I just booked a last minute cruise on the NCL Getaway (July 19) and still have to book my flight>I'm considering a late flight out of Miami in order to squeeze in a post-cruise tour of Miami.

Can anyone who has taken the NCL shore excursion - Miami's Hop on Hop off (with airport transfer to MIA) advise as to whether it allows for both loops or only 1 loop. The NCL site doesn't provide much details, so I checked some other cruiseline sites & they also offer an excursion with the hop-on/off "Big Bus" w/airport. Their sites state that you choose 1 loop, but if you have time, you have the option to take the 2nd loop too. I am thinking that NCL's arrangements should be the same, but wanted to confirm with someone who has actually taken this excursion pkg. If only one loop is allowed>which one is offered?

My other question: What is the schedule for the airport shuttle portion of the excursion? The other cruiselines' sites, state that the shuttles run every hour till 4:45PM. However, I vaguely remember someone on cruise critic posting that the shuttle run is only at noon and 2pm (can't seem to find that posting now to confirm which cruiseline they were on). I am considering an 8:50PM flight.

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you want to do the HOHO tour, I would just book a flight after five and book the tour myself. You can probably check your bags with one of the bag services.

That way you've got time to do both tours and stop somewhere for a leisurely lunch.