Does Carnival still have the unlimited drink packages

serene56

And if so does it still happen on shorter cruises?

It has the Bottomless Bubbles for soda's and Cheers for spirits. The Cheers program is just being added to the short cruises and I don't know if it's available on all ship yet but should be within a few weeks.

I thought it was limited to fifteen drinks per day,,,,,but frankly,,,,,that ought to be enough for most folks. :eek: Also, I think that if you want to purchase the package, EVERYONE in the cabin has to purchase. (I'm sure that's to keep you from "sharing" the drinks.) ;)

"SKY"

I thought it was limited to fifteen drinks per day,,,,,but frankly,,,,,that ought to be enough for most folks. :eek: Also, I think that if you want to purchase the package, EVERYONE in the cabin has to purchase. (I'm sure that's to keep you from "sharing" the drinks.) ;)

"SKY"

Everyone over 21 and not pregnant.

I heard that with a Dr's slip you were exempt? Was reported in another thread here previously.

never saw this even once. I heard many pregnant woman complain that they were not exempt. what thread showed that they were allowed to be exempt. It would be a first reported here

I heard that with a Dr's slip you were exempt? Was reported in another thread here previously.

Nope many people posted in the cheers thread they would try with a Dr's note. But still reported back they had to buy it if anyone in the cabin did.

RCI changed their program to allow one person in a cabin to purchase the drink package. It was not like this at first.

We have not purchased one of the drink packages, but did look into it.

So if I like to drink and my SO is a two drinks a day tops person WE BOTH have to pay $50 a day for Cheers??

I think I'll just order a bottle or two from room service and bring the other stuff in rum runners.

If I read the website correctly, Carnival allows each guest to bring a maximum 12 cans or bottles of soda drinks and/or bottled water as long as the containers are sealed and are no more than 20 ounces each. I guess we'd need that since H2O isn't covered in the "Bottomless Bubbles" plan :(