Does Princess have trays in the buffet?

Faircliff

But if there is a line of people waiting to get in (and there often is), the returning person becomes a part of that line and adds to the wait for all.

One reason I don't frequent the buffet is the long line. If it's meal time, there's a line (in my experience.) It's not the amount of food someone is taking, but the number of people that slows down the line. At the grocery store, I find the line with fewer people and full carts moves faster than the line of double the people with fewer items each.

But if you're not putting infected utensils.... My hubby has been making us these trays for at least three cruises (and those had several sea days each) and we haven't gotten sick yet. And it can be possible to go to the buffet and pick up a roll that some passenger (who was in the incubation period for noro) could have touched before you. And certainly anyone who has just flown to get to their cruise may have been exposed on the plane.