Review of oosterdam 7045 pinnacle suite

sue1898

No special occasion however I let my travel agent know early on we were interested and when I checked a few weeks out and saw one of the PS was unsold I called HAL myself and reminded them I was open to an up-sell. A few days later my agent emailed me the offer. I have no idea if my call was influential or if it was just happenstance!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm actually in the research stages of planning an Alaska HAL cruise for summer 2016. We've never cruised on HAL so I have lots of questions. I've been doing a lot of reading and I post a question now and then.

I see that you've done quite a few HAL cruises. Is there much difference in the onboard experience on the different ships other than their sizes?

Edited by JimAOk1945

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm actually in the research stages of planning an Alaska HAL cruise for summer 2016. We've never cruised on HAL so I have lots of questions. I've been doing a lot of reading and I post a question now and then.

I see that you've done quite a few HAL cruises. Is there much difference in the onboard experience on the different ships other than their sizes?

Yes there are differences in the onboard experience on the different ships -- some ships and crew are friendlier than others.

Never had a bad HAL cruise but I have to agree that some crews are friendlier than others. None have been unfriendly, some just seem to bend over backwards to make sure your cruise experience is outstanding!

• 4 months later...
Hi we just returned from our cruise. We had Pinnacle Suite 7046 on the Noordam. We just booked 7046 on Oosterdam for next Nov. They truly are beautiful!! If anyone wants any pictures of the suite I have alot. let me know. Thanks kelly

Please email them to accessoriesforless66 at yahoo dot com

Edited by ODECCIT

Usually there is a binder in the PS that tells how to work everything. It is always the first thing our cabin steward points out. It comes in handy trying to figure out all the lights.

Thanks so much for sharing with us. Happy you had such a good cruise.

We never did figure out all the light switches but it was fun trying. :)

Welcome Back.

• 1 month later...
Hi we just returned from our cruise. We had Pinnacle Suite 7046 on the Noordam. We just booked 7046 on Oosterdam for next Nov. They truly are beautiful!! If anyone wants any pictures of the suite I have alot. let me know. Thanks kelly

We are booked in 7046 in May (Alaska Inside Passage). Would love to see your pictures! (visagrunt @ gmail dot com) :)

J