bottles water

Can anyone tell me if RCI allows passengers to take cases of bottled water onboard?

Royal's rules prohibit all beverages except for two bottles of wine, but the rules are usually not enforced for water and soda.

Edited by clarea

I always bring a case or two of water. Tape on a luggage tag and check it with your luggage. It is delivered to my stateroom. I am going to take extra now because it is a gift that stateroom attendants really appreciate.

I never met a stateroom attendant that did not smile and say thank you for a gift and tell you how much it is appreciated. Since the water is fine on the ship, why would they need a case of water?

I never met a stateroom attendant that did not smile and say thank you for a gift and tell you how much it is appreciated. Since the water is fine on the ship, why would they need a case of water?

Why do we need to have bottled water with us? We don't. :-) But I prefer bottled water, and I know that of all the little things that I give my stateroom attendants (in addition to a very generous tip) the bottles of Poland Spring that I have left over have been a big hit. An extra case will only cost me $4: if it makes my stateroom attendants feel more appreciated then it is worth it.

Due to my physical limitations, I often need to ask extra things of them, and I want them to know how much I truly appreciate all that they do.