kids club on Oasis

Quick Question. DD 6 and dd 4 will they be able to be in the same kids club or will they be separated? Reason I ask is that the 4 year old may not go in if the 6 year old isn't with her. We went on disney last year and the youngest always wanted be by her sister. Could be a deal breaker about booking Rccl this time around if they can't be together. We LOVE RCCL but would also like a little time to ourselves while on vacation! thanks for your answers!

Quick Question. DD 6 and dd 4 will they be able to be in the same kids club or will they be separated? Reason I ask is that the 4 year old may not go in if the 6 year old isn't with her. We went on disney last year and the youngest always wanted be by her sister. Could be a deal breaker about booking Rccl this time around if they can't be together. We LOVE RCCL but would also like a little time to ourselves while on vacation! thanks for your answers!

They are broken down (for those age groups) as Aquanauts 3-5 and Explorers 6-8 and they typically assign the programs based on actual age at time of embarkation. All you can do is ask the program director on board to see if they will make an exception, but it is possible they may not. More than likely my guess would be that if they do allow it, your 6 year old may have to go down in age, and probably not the other way around.

But each group is very age appropriate and in our experience back when our kids were younger they enjoyed themselves thoroughly. If they remain in separate groups perhaps once the younger one meets some of the other kids involved she may be fine.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I agree, they won't make exceptions. When mine were 7 & 9 they could not go together and the little one went every night and the big one went once. My little one loved it and refused to eat dinner with us. He'd just grab some chicken fingers at the windjammer and go to Adventure Ocean. He had a blast. My big one was more into the fancy dining!