Prohibition Party

We are cruising the first week of Sept. on the Allure and I see that they have a Prohibition Party in the Jazz club for $35.00. I read the description and can't see if the drinks are included. It does say they are offering "period type" drinks but does anyone know if these are included in the price?

We are cruising the first week of Sept. on the Allure and I see that they have a Prohibition Party in the Jazz club for $35.00. I read the description and can't see if the drinks are included. It does say they are offering "period type" drinks but does anyone know if these are included in the price?

I believe some specific number (3?) of drinks is included in the price.

I believe some specific number (3?) of drinks is included in the price.

Drinks were unlimited.

Thank-you for the correction. Maybe it's the Rita's Fiesta thing that has limited drinks.

They serve alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks- never was told about a limit included in the fee. Really was fun. Most people dressed in roaring 20's attire- we had a ball! I purchased some accessories on line and in a party store. You will enjoy the party.

Enjoy your cruise

Edited by Cruise a holic