Breakaway questions

Sponge4God

We have always gone on Royal Caribbean and this time we are trying Norwegian. On the breakaway is there a buffet room to eat breakfast lunch or dinner, just like the Wind Jammer on RC? How are the shows? What diet sodas do they offer, diet Pepsi? Diet Mt Dew? Can someone tell me how the walking track is since I am a morning walker. Can you tell me is there anything that I should not miss?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

Yes, large buffet on 15 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. O'Shehans is open 24 hours and it's pretty good - small menu but good food and fairly quick and no charge.

Don't miss Rock of Ages. Diet Pepsi is what I remember being served, not sure if there's any other diet soda. There's a walking track on (I think) 16. Basic track. Avoid the room service pizza - undercooked and would be just as bad even if it was cooked fully. Truly the worst pizza I've ever tried to eat and we all agreed on that.

I sailed on the Breakaway last July and my favorite food hands down was the lobster roll at the waterfront stand. Also the crab tostada there was really excellent. I ate at most of the specialty restaurants and these treats were truly the best!

One other note...if you book a spa treatment, don't accept room 15 if you are taken there. It is directly under the weight room and it literally shakes with every boom of the weights being dropped!

Have a great cruise!