Favorite cruise critic member reviews?

Thought this would be fun. On the carnival boards which cc member do look forward to seeing their reviews? I look forward to wrigley80, love her and her dad i feel like i know them from their reviews. They seem so genuine. I also look forward to paulmedik he has some of the best review pics ever on cruise critic. I consider him a neighbor in the little brother state west of me lol.

Shyhova was writing a wonderful review. Made me laugh out loud on every page. He is absolutely hysterical. For whatever reason he stopped before he was done. People have been begging him to return but to date, I've not seen him post.

Also, there was a woman last year sometime. Wish I could remember her username. She posted quite a lengthy review about her trip with her adult son last year sometime. By far the funniest and most entertaining review I've ever read. I know that she was quite fond of the grouchy gentleman who did the omelets in the morning and was determined to win him over. And she made numerous references to the fact that they were always out of towels and she was trying to dry off with a washcloth. And there was a family of dust clumps living under the bed or something. Can't remember her name. She didn't finish her review either. I was totally bummed. Funniest review ever.

He did do some very good ones but his pictures were excellent.

True, he had (great quality also) pictures that when questioned about some little thing from someone reading his review, he would post a pic he had to answer the question. It amazed me (example: where is the 110 outlet positioned in and Ocean Suite on a Conquest class of ship.).

The ones that I think I've enjoyed the most are Mike & Tracy, Chrissandra (?) and one more I cannot recall the user name of. They did a review recently which included a stop in Cozumel. They spoke of, among other things, being on the wrong dune buggy tour. I found that one quite entertaining.

I like any reviewer that doesn't drag out a review over a period of weeks or even months. Spaniel Lover comes to mind.

i'm so busted!! LOL!!

I am almost done though! do i get some leeway since its my first rodeo on doing one??

hopefully someday i will be someones favorite reviewer? :D