The Bogoho Sale Ends, how did you fare?

I booked 2, booked in the final days:

Vision FEB 2015 7-Day

Brilliance FEB 2016 5-day

The Vision cruise is the western cruise that hits Roatan, Belieze, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.....Awesome trip for us as we are divers. Was pricey overall and especially for Balcony, which is what we usually book, but we booked an ccean view for 12XX.XX with tax/fees which is less than 94 a day.

Booked Brilliance Aft Balcony for 1,030.XX :D:D:D for 2016. This will be our first Aft Balcony.

I am very happy with what we got. I am sure others got some better deals booking on the front end and combining thier C&A D discounts (we only gold) but I am still pleased.

We sail on echantment in Sept...I may book an Oasis Cruise for Sept 15 while onboard.... we never went on an Oasis class before.

Edited by Deptacon

No BOGO pricing showing on my Thanksgiving 2015 Jewel cruise. We paid $1670 total for D1, aft 9256. Today it is $500 more with no BOGO. We've done a few Southern Caribbean routes now and I've never paid so low, much less on a holiday week, so I'm thrilled. October would have been a few hundred less had we chosen then.

I check prices at 5:30 am and they were still the BOGO prices. It's now changed and I am doing Oasis in Jan 2016 D1 Balcony on the hump. We said almost $1000 dollars!! :D Now I'm still gonna keep watching for price drops because I still think it will happen in the future so we will see but so far I'm happy!

I check prices at 5:30 am and they were still the BOGO prices. It's now changed and I am doing Oasis in Jan 2016 D1 Balcony on the hump. We said almost $1000 dollars!! :D Now I'm still gonna keep watching for price drops because I still think it will happen in the future so we will see but so far I'm happy!

I also see the prices have jumped on the cruises I have been watching. It looks like all they have done is remove the half-off second guest discount. They will probably adjust prices downward later.

Got a great deal on a JS for a last minute booking on EOS for 9 nights for the July 31st sailing. What I saved on my DD's half priced booking, was able to bring her friend with us. Cannot wait to sail one more time on EOS before she leaves NJ. This will be our 6th cruise on EOS and second time with itinerary. Happy Sailing!

The first day of the promotion I called to apply it to all my future booked cruises that it would apply to. For 6 cruises now through 2016 I saved $5446. :cool: That number does not include reduced premium for Cruise Care premiums. I was a very happy camper.... :D

Edited by edjny

the BOGO prices have been removed from my booked cruises......

So, as of this morning,

Liberty cruise (10 day) is now just over $300 more per person (saved $600:D). Scored also the $200 OBC.

Grandeur cruise (10 day) is $450+ more per person (saved $900+:D).

Booked them both on day one of the promo.

So yeah, I'm happy!

I just checked mine. The BOGOHO is removed, and the price stayed the same as the pre-discount price on the sale (i.e. it costs more today).

Luckily I caught a great price drop in the first couple of days of the sale. I was able to move from an outside to a balcony for about $100 pp. Then I watched the price skyrocket as the sale progressed.

GS on Splendour from Dubai in March 2016 has jumped up by $1180 today. I too will be interested to see if they bring these prices down in the future. First time booking with a US TA so we'll be in line for the prices drops as well. Got to be good news!

All of ours just removed the half off discount. All of the prices are now up by that amount. Maybe they will re-adjust, or maybe they'll just stay up where they are (which will give all of us ample opportunity to mess up and log in to our cruise accounts so they can re-price everything to the new rates):rolleyes:

BOGO still coming up for us on Navigator 1-NOV-2015.:confused:

I stand corrected after a recheck. We saved just over $900 on a GS. With port taxes and insurance we paid just over $3000. I'd call those results a success. :D

Here's one for you: January 2015 IOS JS category: paid $2,904.00 for 2 people. It now prices at $7,073 after discount.:eek:

IOS in Jan looks like one hot ticket : GS is now $8758, in June it was $6781, we booked in January for $4923. Wish I could pick other investments that appreciated as quickly.

:eek:

Yes, as I said I got an awesome deal. That price is before taxes, though. Just cruise fare and NCF. Total for 2, including D+ balcony discount, is $1356.82. Extremely happy. :D However, I booked the first day of the sale, before prices started going up. I've noticed the Allure pricing higher than Oasis lately also. They used to be about the same, sometimes Oasis a little more, but lately Allure is definitely higher priced.

Good job getting in early and getting all the discounts.

Here's my history:

I booked allure for August 31 2014 before the Bogoho deal (nov 2013) for 1380 w/tax, H-outside. No promo or price drops (just savings cert- remember those?)

So 690pp. Would be 1000pp~ or more booked today

Indy for Nov 30, 2014 6 days -E1 balcony for 469 pp with tax. That would be 1100pp now. Booked this Pre bogo Apr 2014

Jewel for March 7, 2015 D2 primo aft balcony 690 pp w/tax. Would be 1200pp now. Booked at start of bogo

Adventure for Sept 19 2015 D1 primo aft balcony 598pp w/tax. Would be 1000pp or more now. Booked at start of bogo

I hope this gives everyone a reference on how much higher prices are now. The deals are just not out there. Hang in there!!!!

I'm very happy with the prices we got during the sale, mainly because we booked during the first week of the sale. As others have mentioned, prices started creeping up by the end of the first week. We were able to get an Owners Suite on the Allure for next November for $4729, and when I checked this morning the price for the OS was $7863.

Navigator of the Seas

2/21/15-7 night

Balcony cabin-E1 hump

Cruise and tax

Gratuities

Diamond discount

100.00 OBC

Total-1495.00 for 2

We had booked onboard another cruise and when they announced BOGO we had the cruise modified to the lower rate. All discounts remained in place. We are happy!

Edited by Lars2014

Yes, as I said I got an awesome deal. That price is before taxes, though. Just cruise fare and NCF. Total for 2, including D+ balcony discount, is $1356.82. Extremely happy. :D However, I booked the first day of the sale, before prices started going up. I've noticed the Allure pricing higher than Oasis lately also. They used to be about the same, sometimes Oasis a little more, but lately Allure is definitely higher priced.

Oasis was $320 higher for the same itinerary as ours just leaving the day earlier.

Holy Crap-e-Oly :eek:

BOGOHO still came up when I checked this morning before work.

I just went on now and oh yes...its GONE! But there is some mystery discount off our 3rd guest now.

Wow, how the price changed.

I'm glad I booked when we did.

I've been keeping track of the prices and this is how its been so far...

B1 Boardwalk Balcony Stateroom / Feb 2015 / Allure

May- Canadian Resident sale

Guest #1 $1570 - $613 resident discount =$957 plus $129 tx =$1086

Guest #2 $1570 - $613 resident discount =$957 plus $129 tx =$1086

Guest #3 $679 plus $129 = $808

Resident sale stateroom total $2980

June -BOGO rate

Guest #1 $1629 plus $129 tx = $1758

Guest #2 $1629 - $815 BOGO discount $129 tx = $943

Guest #3 $679 plus $129 = $808

BOGO sale stateroom total $3509

$529 more then the Canadian Resident sale