Electric bikes

Drysdale20

I have been planning this trip for 18 months with a wish to ride a bike along one of the rivers. Unfortunately due to an accident I cannot ride a push bike but want to know if any electric bikes are available on the ships

I have been planning this trip for 18 months with a wish to ride a bike along one of the rivers. Unfortunately due to an accident I cannot ride a push bike but want to know if any electric bikes are available on the ships

Hi, and Welcome to Cruise Critic,

Unfortunately, you don't provide us any information as to what "this trip" you are planning is…what vessel/where you are sailing on/to ?

If you are sailing on a River Cruise…(and yes, many offer bicycles to ride, though I don't recall ever reading in any brochures that electric ones are on offer…but perhaps they could arrange it)…then you are best to post your question here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

If you are on a large cruise ship/cruise line…then no, I have never seen electric bikes available. However, depending on your port of call, you might be able to rent one. We rented electric bikes in Copenhagen for a great tour of the City !

Hope you find the information you are looking for…or come back here and provide more details so someone can help.

Woody

On some of the river cruise ship they offer electric bikes

I think Scenic tours, AMA are one I have seen them advertised

check the river cruise forum if that is what you are thinking of doing