MTD Issues RCCL Website

Okay...went to print out my calendar for our upcoming cruise on the Oasis leaving on Saturday. All my entertainment reservations are there but it appears that my MTD dining reservations (made back in February) disappeared from the site. I know they were previously there as I went over with them with my spouse a few months back. Anybody ever experience this? Is it hard to get MTD times onboard if my reservations are truly lost? We are a party of 3 for this cruise. Unfortunately, I can not find the confirm email with the information as well. TIA.

Thanks for the advice. I actually tried this earlier. The Rep I spoke to said that since everything is locked, they can not even view it on their end. This did not make sense to me.

I don't know what they mean by "locked". Worst case is you just show up without a reservation. Many report that the wait is not bad.

Yes have experienced this,.

Some of the prime times 6:30 & 7:00 being so popular get all blocked out.

We had 6:30 reservations for every day, and woooosh! They all disappeared!

We also had a linked booking for our table and their reservations also vanished.

I emailed rcldining@rccl.com and managed to get resolved pretty quickly

Good Luck

when i spoke to C&A about a similar issue, the agent told me my reservation was locked and asked if I was "in it". She asked me to close out and wait a few minutes until she could open it up. After about 5 minutes of chatting, she was able to get in and answer the questions that i had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing available for our Sept. 5th cruise. Keep getting the book on board notice. Several from our Roll Call have called and have been told the reservation will be open by "mid July"! (Today is the18th!)

Our MTD res disappeared from my cruises after the software update. When DH went in to make new res, it said we had res. Got our docs and res is on it. Still not on my cruises though. Think they have them, just can't show in the old my cruises?