pool table magic?

jayseal01

Ummmmmm....... Actually there is an outdoor pool table on the Magic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Very cool. I'll have to book a cruise to check it out. I really enjoy pool so I'm surprised I've never come across a table in the past. So many ships....so little time.....:(

Very cool. I'll have to book a cruise to check it out. I really enjoy pool so I'm surprised I've never come across a table in the past. So many ships....so little time.....:(

I am not sure and will be corrected if I am wrong but I think the Breeze and Sunshine have them in the Red Frog Pub.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...

Are the pool tables on Carnival gyroscopic? I know the pool tables on RCI are on gyros and no matter the seas the balls stay put. I've been searching all over and have found very little info.

Are the pool tables on Carnival gyroscopic? I know the pool tables on RCI are on gyros and no matter the seas the balls stay put. I've been searching all over and have found very little info.

I dont think they use the same company. Carnival uses game room concepts.

http://www.outdoorpooltables.com/

there looks to be a level on the above photo

The gyro controlled ones on RCI are amazing. We were watching them during a rough Pacific crossing -- they looked like a pair of bucking broncos, but if you put a rack of balls on it -- the balls didn't move. You and the ship were moving the pool table stayed level. It was a weird optical effect. :)