Cabanas

Parramatta

Hi All

Will be in a GS on Oasis September 2015 and hoping to get a Cabana at Barefoot Beach, my question is am I likely to miss out and should I book Nellie's Beach just in case. We will be overseas already when the concierge would contact us and I don't want to miss out.

Any thoughts or assistance would be appreciated.

Hi All

Will be in a GS on Oasis September 2015 and hoping to get a Cabana at Barefoot Beach, my question is am I likely to miss out and should I book Nellie's Beach just in case. We will be overseas already when the concierge would contact us and I don't want to miss out.

Any thoughts or assistance would be appreciated.

Will you have email when you are overseas? You can contact the Concierge ahead of time and ask their advice as to when it's best to request a cabana.

Use these addresses:

[noparse]OA_Concierge01@rccl.com[/noparse]

[noparse]OA_Concierge02@rccl.com[/noparse]

Edited by clarea

Will you have email when you are overseas? You can contact the Concierge ahead of time and ask their advice as to when it's best to request a cabana.

Use these addresses:

Clarea

Have you actually used the cabanas. If so, what did you think. We are sailing to Labadee in May and I am considering reserving one on Nellie's beach.

We book Cabana B2 very nice and right next to the water. Send an e-mail off to the concierge asking for the Cabana you are interested in. Let him know what you want and he will set it up for you.

We were snorkeling most of the time so were not in the Cabana a lot for the time you are there. There were a couple bottles of water in the cooler, towels and the gentleman looking after the Cabana will get you your floaters and anything within his grasp.

Make sure you book it in advance as sometimes there are more then one ship in dock.

Clarea

Have you actually used the cabanas. If so, what did you think. We are sailing to Labadee in May and I am considering reserving one on Nellie's beach.

No, I've not used a cabana on Labadee. We have had a cabana on Coco Cay several times, and enjoyed it each time. We've always had 4 or 6 people with us, so it's been worth it.

We book Cabana B2 very nice and right next to the water. Send an e-mail off to the concierge asking for the Cabana you are interested in. Let him know what you want and he will set it up for you.

We were snorkeling most of the time so were not in the Cabana a lot for the time you are there. There were a couple bottles of water in the cooler, towels and the gentleman looking after the Cabana will get you your floaters and anything within his grasp.

Make sure you book it in advance as sometimes there are more then one ship in dock.

Thanks.

Use these addresses:

Hi Guys

Everybody is always so helpful - so thank you.

Not sure if we will have email but will be on the Allure at the end of July so I was wondering if the Allure concierge might contact the Oasis concierge for me. But am worried that is too late and I might miss out???

I think I might do as you suggested and just contact the concierge before hand anyway.

Thanks again

Hi Guys

Everybody is always so helpful - so thank you.

Not sure if we will have email but will be on the Allure at the end of July so I was wondering if the Allure concierge might contact the Oasis concierge for me. But am worried that is too late and I might miss out???

I think I might do as you suggested and just contact the concierge before hand anyway.

Thanks again

I'd mention your situation to the Allure concierge. They might be able to help. Also, there is internet access on Allure, so you can email from the cruise.

I'll suggest that it may be worthwhile to book a Nellie's Beach cabana now (or whenever they become available) and then you can always cancel that with the concierge when you get a Barefoot Beach cabana. We've done this before and it worked well for us.

I'll suggest that it may be worthwhile to book a Nellie's Beach cabana now (or whenever they become available) and then you can always cancel that with the concierge when you get a Barefoot Beach cabana. We've done this before and it worked well for us.

Marc,

Did you cancel the cabana after you boarded or did you know before you left that you did indeed get a Barefoot Cabana?

Thanks,

Angie

• 2 weeks later...

By the time we received the concierge email three weeks ahead of our August Oasis cruise, the two beachfront cabanas on Barefoot had already been reserved. The concierge noted that some suite passengers had called shoreside reservations and booked them in advance of his email. That being said, there will still a number of standard cabanas available and several hilltop cabanas as well.

We loved our beachside cabana on our last Labadee run, so we're disappointed. Not too disappointed to book a standard cabana, though!

Sent from my iPad using Forums