Meet and Mingle Registration still broken (Threads Merged)

It doesn't work for me and I am using an IPad. I was able to register for my January 2015 cruise but not my September 2015 cruise. Am I trying to register to far out?

I think you will find that 12 months out is too far out to register. I seem to recollect having similar problems earlier this year for next Feb cruise

Been trying this for several months now for our next cruise. I complete the form with our res #, last name, ship and sail date and submit this info. Page 2 then appears and has our names, email info, and the option to sign up for Celeb and Cruise Critic emails. I follow instructions, click "submit" and VOILA! page 2 pops up again with none of the info shown previously.

I've not had a confirmation email, nor a new page showing that my registration for the Connections Party was successful and there are now ??? people signed up.

I know roll call members from the UK have been successful in registering, but not us:(.

Edited by TMLAalum

Ive been trying to register for our May 2015 Eclipse cruise for months.

When I put our reservation number is, and the date, it takes me to the page to select the guest, which I do. Again, and again, and again !

When I try and put the date and ship into the RH side, it says the ship isnt sailing on that date :eek:

So, some of us in the UK are still having problems too. I've tried google, google chrome and safari - no joy!

Lou

Ive been trying to register for our May 2015 Eclipse cruise for months.

When I put our reservation number is, and the date, it takes me to the page to select the guest, which I do. Again, and again, and again !

When I try and put the date and ship into the RH side, it says the ship isnt sailing on that date :eek:

So, some of us in the UK are still having problems too. I've tried google, google chrome and safari - no joy!

Lou

That is exactly what happens when I try to register for our August 2015 cruise. I have tried Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. We have plenty of time yet, but as far as I know, no one on our roll call has been able to register and we would just like to get the party started!:)

Been trying this for several months now for our next cruise. I complete the form with our res #, last name, ship and sail date and submit this info. Page 2 then appears and has our names, email info, and the option to sign up for Celeb and Cruise Critic emails. I follow instructions, click "submit" and VOILA! page 2 pops up again with none of the info shown previously.

I've not had a confirmation email, nor a new page showing that my registration for the Connections Party was successful and there are now ??? people signed up.

That's EXACTLY what happened, when I tried to sign up for our May Summit cruise. In the past, I clearly remember entering the information in the required fields, and being taken to a page that told me:

-- that DH and I were now registered for the Connections Party;

-- how many others were currently registered (as well as the minimum required number -- 25).

When I tried entering my info twice, with the same result -- I decided to try "Search for a Connections Party", to see how many from my r/c had signed up. That's when I got the "Invalid Sailing Date" error code -- huh-oh! :eek: