Breakaway entertainment comedy/magician question.....

wasiii

.....now that Michael Finney is not going to be on the Breakaway anymore for entertainment, does anyone know who, if anyone, is replacing him?

The entertainment options when logging into my account on NCL show, RoA, BtF, Pajama Jam, Second City, Cirque and Wine Lovers the Musical.

I hope they didn't replace him with the Wine Lovers. I hate wine.

;)

wasiii

Im on Breakaway on August 10. Ive been away and came back to a busy office this week. I dont remember seeing anything about Wine Lovers the Musical but think thats up my alley along with my mom who is taking us. I must go on tomorrow to look at this. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Magician? That must be something new! I was on the breakaway May of 2015 and never heard of a magician show. Is it free? When and where, I'm excited to see him on my upcoming cruise in August IF he's still on!

We enjoy magicians because it's a show that we can see as a family. The most recent dailies I've seen for the BA Bermuda itinerary were from May and did not include a magician's show. Is this a recent change? Did it replace Carla Stickler on the final night? This is the second time I've seen someone mention a magician onboard. Just curious......

True but I've seen someone who cruised this month, this year who talked of a magician.

Me too, that's why I asked once the thread popped up. I saw someone mention it in a review from earlier this month. I thought maybe they brought a new act onboard.

There was no magician onboard the BA last March; and, none listed nor performed late May of 2016 on the BA either.

If this is true, it is a more recent change which I can't confirm and/or say otherwise ...

In years past on NCL, they have had visiting performers touring and staying on the ship briefly, whether it's magic or acrobats or something else to entertain.

No thanks to NCL's wonderful communications model (or not) - expect the unexpected surprises, for better & for worst, for your convenience and as long as it's free - I'll say, embrace it.

Edited by mking8288

What is listed for our cruise booking entertainment is only 4 of them - the Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor, Cirque and the Wine Lovers Musical. Our sailing is October 16th.

Sailing 2 wks before you, no Cirque listed for our entertainment. Just the other three?