Jiffy Jeff

oregand

I have contacted Jeff and got a quick response. Which is more than I can say for Ridesas who never seem to be at the end of a phone and didn't respond to my email. Actually they don't even have an email address on their site, I had to do some detective work to get it.

Made my booking with him last night and received an email this morning asking if I had a US Cell number - not something I need everyday in Ireland. I'm sure it's to do with contacting me on arrival etc.

I will keep you all informed of my experience for anybody coming after.

We used him on our return trip from POM to the Hilton in Ft Lauderdale. He was very prompt and personable. He works closely with the other shuttle services too, and we ended up picking up a couple that had missed their SAS pickup. He was very informative and fun. We plan on using him again in February!

We used his service this past April. Very good service. He calls you to let you know when he will pick you up and bring you to the port, and the morning you arrive back in port he will call you to let you know where to meet him. We used him from a Fort Lauderdale hotel to POM. Definitely would not hesitate to use him again.

So far Jeff has been great communicating by email. We have the cell phone thing sorted - so far he has been very easy to deal with - feels like I am emailing a person and not a faceless person in a back office.

Edited by oregand
spelling

• 1 month later...
I tried to book with him but $60 for two people seems awfully steep. Any other shuttle companies have better rates for two people? I can't believe we are the only couple who have ever traveled alone...LOL

I think that is the amount, if there are only two people taking the shuttle. My husband and I have used Jiffy Jeff twice, and we never paid but $15.00 pp. They pick you up in a BMW van, so he has plenty of room for other passengers. I can't say enough great things about this service.

• 1 month later...

I just returned from my 30th birthday cruise and Jeff was more than great! I had a nightmare of an experience with an airline that wouldn't let us board the flight causing me to miss my original sail date of October 26 on the Carnival Conquest, instead keeping in constant contact with me, Jeff spiked a thought to call carnival and see what could be done being that it was the airlines fault and not ours. Well, carnival rescheduled me to be on Carnival Victory instead of the Conquest at no charge. Jeff met me at the airport and assisted me to get to the ships port in time before the gates closed. I would definitely use Jeff hands down again when visiting florida. I actually want to go back to Florida JUST to give Jeff my service lol.

We used Jiffy Jeff for transportation from FLL to the Intercontinental in Miami, then after the cruise, to the Westin on Ft Lauderdale Beach. Jeff had been tracking our flight, and called me right when we arrived at baggage claim to tell me where he was waiting. He has very nice vehicles, very clean, and was so informative as we traveled to our hotel. After our cruise, he called me while we were standing in line for imigration, again to tell me where he was parked and waiting for us. We will look no further for transport in the Ft Lauderdale/Miami area! :)

Eight of us used Jiffy Jeff Transportation from Ft Lauderdale to Miami for our Oct 4th 2014 cruise. Everything he said he would do he did. All of his instructions were clear, concise, and easy to follow. His Mercedes vehicles were a joy to ride in and he and his other driver that took us were top notch. When he dropped us off at the cruise ship he gave us, again, specific instructions on what to do when we got off the ship, when to call and where to go. Also, his prices are very, very, reasonable. You would almost need to ride for free to beat them. This was our first time using him and I always do a lot of research before making travel decisions and couldn't have made a better choice. I had six other people depending on me and I didn't want to mess it up. Doug