Please tell me the scoop on the FOS concierge lounge!

So this is our first time using the Concierge Lounge on RCL, I know there is a coffee machine which makes me so happy I could sing, but what else should I know about this magical place??

Thanks everyone:)!

So this is our first time using the Concierge Lounge on RCL, I know there is a coffee machine which makes me so happy I could sing, but what else should I know about this magical place??

Thanks everyone:)!

Continental breakfast in the morning. Cocktail hour from about 4:30pm to 8pm every evening, with complimentary soda, house wines, selected beers, basic mixed drinks, and hot/cold snacks.

Edited by clarea

continental breakfast in the morning. Cocktail hour from about 4:30pm to 8pm every evening, with complimentary soda, house wines, selected beers, basic mixed drinks, and hot/cold snacks.

thanks bob!!!! :d

Continental breakfast in the morning. Cocktail hour from about 4:30pm to 8pm every evening, with complimentary soda, house wines, selected beers, basic mixed drinks, and hot/cold snacks.

THANKS BOB!!!! :D

PS...Can you tell me where it's located??

Anyone recently been on-board know if the service is better in the CL or the DL on the Freedom? Are they still doing overflow in the VCL for the DL if needed or has that been stopped because of vouchers?

Haven't been on since April 2014, but the service at that time was comparable from one lounge to the others.

The overflow DL was on the same deck but at the Seven Hearts Club (near the elevator).

The first week was just the back section, the second week both sections and the third week just the back again.

Most folks on my cruise preferred the DL over the CL because of the window views in both DL's.

Personally, I used all 3 and found them all about the same.

Anyone recently been on-board know if the service is better in the CL or the DL on the Freedom? Are they still doing overflow in the VCL for the DL if needed or has that been stopped because of vouchers?

The DL has windows and is a lot bigger than the CL. They both tend to get crowded in the evening so service could be slow in either !

The DL on Freedom is way nicer than the CL. CL is in the middle of the ship with no windows. DL is gorgeous. Even though we are D+ we always go to the DL when on the Freedom Class since it is so much nicer than the CL

Hi. With the new vouchers, and the ability to get drinks at bars with vouchers, do you think we'd be able to take a glass of wine out of the concierge lounge now?

We were on Freedom in May & never had any issues taking drinks out on our way to dinner. We usually had a few & topped off on our way out. In fact we saw people come in just to get drinks to go.

The DL on Freedom is way nicer than the CL. CL is in the middle of the ship with no windows. DL is gorgeous. Even though we are D+ we always go to the DL when on the Freedom Class since it is so much nicer than the CL

The DL is crowded because all of the D+ and PC avoid the sad little CL. Myself included. :o

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app