Ruby Princess Riviera Deck interior cabins

eddieg07410

We will be doing a transatlantic cruise on the Riviera and I wanted a high deck aft interior cabin. I'm a little concerned about the noise level as there are no cabins above this deck. Are we best going for a lower deck cabin. If we do that we may need to go for a forward deck cabin and I am a little concerend about the rockiness crossing the Atlantic.

We will be doing a transatlantic cruise on the Riviera and I wanted a high deck aft interior cabin. I'm a little concerned about the noise level as there are no cabins above this deck. Are we best going for a lower deck cabin. If we do that we may need to go for a forward deck cabin and I am a little concerend about the rockiness crossing the Atlantic.

You are best staying in the 600-700 series if available, close to the aft doors to the Terrace Pool and 1 deck up to the HC. :D

Second choice would be 100-200 range.

Stay away from below the pool areas 300-500's. IMO

R737 and the cabin directly behind it on the port side are good. They are under a small carpeted area in the Cafe Caribe. Though you might occasionally hear a cart being rolled above you, it is rare and, if you are asleep, is not enough to wake you (unless you are a very light sleeper). The downside is that you feel a lot of movement back there.

I have done 2 TAs in forward cabins on the Lido deck, and had no major ocean motion issues, even when we encountered some rough seas on a crossing from Southampton. I had L241 on the Ruby and L237 for the other one on the Crown. I would not hesitate to book a cabin up there again. It's a nice quiet area of the ship and very convenient location.

• 5 months later...
We stayed in R515. Great large inside cabin room. Only 4 on the ship. Nice and quiet. Close to stairs and elevator. 182 sq ft.

My daughter and I will have this cabin in May for our Alaska cruise, so happy to hear this is a great choice!!