AFT "S" 4185 OR 7132?

BEAV

We're currently booked in aft cat S 4185. Aft 7132 has now become available. Can't decide whether or not to stay where we are, or switch to 7132.

By all the photos I've seen, 4185 seems to have a slightly wider "side" veranda, but 7132 a deeper "aft" space. Anyone know which will offer the most shade?

I know one slight advantage to 7132 over 4185 it that it's on the same deck as the Neptune Lounge (which is not a huge priority for us).

I believe cabin space 4185 vs 7132 favors 4185 by only 9 sq feet, so no real big deal there.

Thanks for any input!

Brian--

You CAN'T be in 4185 - I'M in 4185!

:eek:

Given the choice, I'd take Deck 7 so that I could take better advantage of the Neptune Lounge. As far as verandah size: Can you wait about a month? I'll let you know when I get back from Alaska...

;)

Hey Brian !!!

I'm sure if I wait a month, 7132 will be LONG gone by then!

But I'll be waiting with baited breath for your review of 4185!

We've got it on Westerdam for Nov 6.

The cruise we are on in two weeks (Zuiderdam), I originally had 4185, but changed it to 7133. The reasons were the larger deck, closer to the Neptune, I don't know what kind of noise that will come from below you on deck three and most of all there is some window cleaning equipment that is parked near the two corner aft cabins on deck 4. Both cabins still would be wonderful. Good luck

Archived