Question about Southern Caribbean

girlzillla

I know this question probably belongs in the Port of Call section, but it's really a question about several ports and frankly, the Royal boards have more people on them.

This may be a stupid question, but at a couple of the ports, Antigua and Grenada, both have excursions to a "falls" area. Are these water falls or is it a cliff or just the name of the area? I think going to a water fall might be kind of fun and would provide great photo opportunity.

thanks

I know this question probably belongs in the Port of Call section, but it's really a question about several ports and frankly, the Royal boards have more people on them.

This may be a stupid question, but at a couple of the ports, Antigua and Grenada, both have excursions to a "falls" area. Are these water falls or is it a cliff or just the name of the area? I think going to a water fall might be kind of fun and would provide great photo opportunity.

thanks

Anitgua has the beaches and lots of them as well as lots of sights..:)

In Grenada it is a waterfall ..nothing like Niagara Falls but a nice photo op

Make sure you know which one....Annandale Falls is a single waterfall and is easier to get to. Seven Sisters is a strenuous climbing hike (in good weather) and can be difficult to get to. See Granada forum for more details on both

Apparently they have them ...google is your friend ;)

What's the name of the falls in Antigua? I have bean to Fig tree drive which is the rainforest( light) (lol) area of Antigua but I have never seen or heard of a falls there.

Sorry, should have said St Lucia, not Antigua.

I did google it (thanks for the tip!) and there are some on St Lucia.

The botanical gardenAdium St. lucia had a nice Waterfall. It's a very picturesque island. Don't miss the Pitons.

Edited by Karysa