Reflection Cabin on the Hump

BuddyR

I am looking at both deck 8 and deck 9 (category 1B) on the "flat" part of the hump on the Reflection. Is there any disadvantage to either deck? Would you book a cabin in the very center of this group of cabins? Also, is it correct that the Reflection does not have any "X" on the balcony glass (only on the Solstice)?

Thanks,

Laura

Had 7284 2A Starbord side on the Reflection last October and loved it. Have the same cabin booked on the Silhouette for Sept 2015. I love this location as the Hideaway coffee station is just outside your door so its great to get that early coffee without having to venture far.

I am looking at both deck 8 and deck 9 (category 1B) on the "flat" part of the hump on the Reflection. Is there any disadvantage to either deck? Would you book a cabin in the very center of this group of cabins? Also, is it correct that the Reflection does not have any "X" on the balcony glass (only on the Solstice)?

Thanks,

Laura

No real advantage except one deck is higher than the other. If you are on the Port side, that's the smoking side, and in port, smoke might drift up. If you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, then go for deck 9.

Correct. No "X" on Reflection. :)

If you are on the Port side, that's the smoking side, and in port, smoke might drift up. If you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, then go for deck 9.

Stayed in 7219 on Reflection (port side) and never smelled any smoke. Was out on balcony alot too. Don't worry about that.

Thanks,

Laura

Laura, you can also see if there are any comments on the S-Class cabin info sheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE