Where to Find How Many Cabins Have Been Sold

sc4125

I could have sworn I saw a link on here awhile back that showed which cabins have been sold on a particular cruise. I've tried every combination I can think of in the search engine, but couldn't come up with it.

Other than trying tons of mock bookings, is there any way to see how many cabins are still available for the August 30th Breeze cruise?

My sister, daughter & I have already booked 2 cabins, but have some family members that are still trying to find out if they can work out the dates at work. I'm just trying to give them a heads up in reference to how full the ship might be.

Thanks,

Shirley

I could have sworn I saw a link on here awhile back that showed which cabins have been sold on a particular cruise. I've tried every combination I can think of in the search engine, but couldn't come up with it.

Other than trying tons of mock bookings, is there any way to see how many cabins are still available for the August 30th Breeze cruise?

My sister, daughter & I have already booked 2 cabins, but have some family members that are still trying to find out if they can work out the dates at work. I'm just trying to give them a heads up in reference to how full the ship might be.

Thanks,

Shirley

I usually go to for example to the "big box" or any commerical travel sight and they list all available cabins. You have to check category by category. Also remember to check handicapped cabins as well. If you take a guarantee and the handicapped cabins are available, they will release them to non-handicapped people.

Enjoy your cruise

Thanks for the replies - I'll tell the people involved to contact the PVP I use - he's very helpful and I'm sure he won't mind checking into it for them.

Ta's only receive blocks of cabins...a good PVP can give you a better idea...

You can search to see if there are large groups for your sailing, but current availability info is proprietary to Carnival.

Mike

I usually go to for example to the "big box" or any commerical travel sight and they list all available cabins. You have to check category by category. Also remember to check handicapped cabins as well. If you take a guarantee and the handicapped cabins are available, they will release them to non-handicapped people.

Enjoy your cruise

Do you mean person with a disability?

I usually go in and do several mock bookings using the various promo rates. Some cabins will show at the lower price rates, while others will only show up for the higher priced rates. This gives me an idea of what cabins are left. Also, cabins are usually available up to a few days before sailing as people cancel, or change rooms, etc. As noted, calling Carnival will give you a better idea, and also often a better price, especially if booking a last minute super saver, or other "guarantee" rate.

No matter what, your ship will sail with all cabins sold 100%. Carnival is extremely aggressive about filling all cabins on all sailings. That's one of the reasons they can usually keep their prices lower than the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No matter what, your ship will sail with all cabins sold 100%. Carnival is extremely aggressive about filling all cabins on all sailings. That's one of the reasons they can usually keep their prices lower than the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Actually they are backing away from lowering prices and making sure they are full. Apparently a number of ships have recently sailed with some empty cabins.

Actually they are backing away from lowering prices and making sure they are full. Apparently a number of ships have recently sailed with some empty cabins.

Cruise lines measure "occupancy" and "full" by berths (beds). Not Cabins. So the objective is to sail at 100% capacity. With triples, quads and (on some ships) quint occupancy a ship can sail with 10, 20, 30 or more empty cabins and still be at or close to 100% occupancy.