GOS Duty Free Liquor

Can anyone give me some info on the prices in the Duty Free Liquor store?

Do they carry Gosling's Rum? I'll be on the GOS in four weeks and would like to know if it's worth the hassle as I live close to DE which has very good liquor prices vs my home state of PA.

Can anyone give me some info on the prices in the Duty Free Liquor store?

Do they carry Gosling's Rum? I'll be on the GOS in four weeks and would like to know if it's worth the hassle as I live close to DE which has very good liquor prices vs my home state of PA.

We were on the Grandeur a few weeks ago and they did have Gosling's Rum then. Do not remember the price. What we did before we went was make a list of the liquor we like with the prices at home. Then checked prices on board and ports. We did buy the Malibu rum because it was a couple dollars cheaper and we had on board credit to spend.

I went to Bermuda on the GOS last October. I believe they had both Goslings Gold rum and Dark rum for $12-13 a bottle on the GOS. Best deal was the Goslings Old Family Reserve rum. Picked up a bottle in Bermuda for $ 52, and the VA ABC sells it for $76. Best rum I ever had. In the Dockyard there is a store close to the ferry that has a price list for liquor that can be ordered and delivered to your ship. Or you can take the ferry over to Hamilton and go into the liquor store (on Front Street, about a block from the terminal) and place your order for delivery. Much bigger selection at this store.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

It's probably cheapest if you have it delivered to the ship from that shop in Hamilton, right on the main street. I think you have to order it by a certain time for delivery; if you take it to go, they charge you the local price.