Best excursions- large family

cruisinlover1414

Hello,

My family of 10 will be going on the Navigator this Christmas (6 ships in port that day!) and was wondering if anyone knew of any good outside tours through private companies, or even shore excursions through the cruise line they would recommend?

My grandfather will be joining us and he has problems walking long distances, so finding something that will fit our entire family is difficult. We have been to Cozumel before, so this time we would like to tour the city/historical sites and maybe go to a beach?!

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not much history or sites in Coz compared to other ports, but there are many great beach club options.

Got young kids (10 and under) in the group? :confused: Playa Mia has a great kids water park.

Energetic teens? :confused: Both Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach offer water toys, etc.

Dolphin shows, etc. (including swim with the dolphins if you have enough $$) plus a nice beach interest your group? :confused: Check out Chankanaab Marine Park (admission is about $20 per adult).

I would suggest reading the thread "hiring a driver for a day" to see the possibilities for your family. We had a very good island tour with my family, including my 90-year-old mother, with ToursPlaza. You can customize the day to your needs including dropping off your party at certain venues if you don't all want to do everything together. Take a look at the website for ToursPlaza and contact Eduardo for further suggestions and recommendations suitable for your group and time schedule.