HAL destinations...

mason1999

We have just come back from our first HAL cruise Canada/New England, I loved it, that much am looking to do another next year, travelling to Venice, Italy, or Spain, I am not very good at navigating the site, always end up back to square one...

So looking for a 7night cruise, anytime 2015, anyone any suggestions on how to start looking there must be an easier way than the way I am doing it....:o :)

Edited by mason1999

Cruise critic actually has a search that you can do for cruises. You might also want to check HAL's website. HAL will also send you information about a variety of cruises (or at least they do with me). You could also google "booking cruises" or "European cruises". I have a site that I love to use that I found by searching "cheap cruises" would tell you the name, but I don't want to get sent to the naughty room. If you want that website you could email me with my screen name at hotmail dot com.

Cruise critic actually has a search that you can do for cruises. You might also want to check HAL's website. HAL will also send you information about a variety of cruises (or at least they do with me). You could also google "booking cruises" or "European cruises". I have a site that I love to use that I found by searching "cheap cruises" would tell you the name, but I don't want to get sent to the naughty room. If you want that website you could email me with my screen name at hotmail dot com.

We have just come back from our first HAL cruise Canada/New England, I loved it, that much am looking to do another next year, travelling to Venice, Italy, or Spain, I am not very good at navigating the site, always end up back to square one...

So looking for a 7night cruise, anytime 2015, anyone any suggestions on how to start looking there must be an easier way than the way I am doing it....:o :)

Most of HAL's European itineraries are longer than seven days...but I did see three seven night cruises next year...April 19 on the Eurodam, October 3 on the Ryndam and October 14 on the Zuiderdam. Check these out...they all looked like lovely itineraries. Be sure to try to extend your cruise by a couple of days pre and post cruise in your embarkation and disembarkation point. Good luck!

Thank you for both your replies, I think that is what the trouble is, I have been looking for 7nights....don't think there is much selection for a short cruise...

Thank you both for the links I will have another look....

Sunsetbeachgal, the April cruise sounds ideal, just what I am looking for, thank you...

I couldn't see the October 3 on the Ryndam, away to have another look, also on the April cruise there is a free upgrade to a veranda cabin...so would be perfect....:)