Cabin location Oasis of the Seas

I like deck 8, so I would probably change. However, I think this is a very minor thing, so it may not be worth the trouble to you, depending on how much money you save.

Don't know if you should change or not, your choice, but all D cat cabins are the same size and just alike. Are you happy where you are? Look at the deck plans to see if a move gets you closer to things you will be doing the most

We've done Allure and Oasis 3 times total and have had the same exact room on Deck 10 each time. We've never had an issue with noise and such since there's really no "attractions" on that deck besides the staterooms. If you think the price difference is worth it though, go for the switch. I can't imagine Deck 8 is much different than 10 unless you're near the elevators.

IMO, I would stay on Deck 8 and save some money. We stayed on Deck 7 AFT last week. You are more likely to use the stairs to the places you end up going to more often (Central Park is on 8, Boardwalk is on 6 and Promenade is Deck 5, Main Dining rooms are on 4 and 5). Pool/Windjammer area is up on Deck 15 and 16.

Another vote for Deck 8, we were on Deck 8 on the Oasis and it was very quiet and convenient.

You might also consider if these cabins are connecting or not. I would not want a connecting cabin, they can be noisy depending on your neighbors.

If OP changes to deck 8 and saves money, how does Royal returns the difference (assuming final payment has been made)? Do you get a refund or OBC?

Royal does not issue a credit of any kind after final payment date.

I would choose Deck 8, as you would be on the same level as Central Park (where you could easily walk to the forward of the ship) and could only take 3 flights of stairs to the Promenade. Also, it is closer to the Boardwalk (which is located on deck 6). Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unable to get the cabins I was looking at and they are no longer available. What about D2 mid ship deck 6 or should I stay put in my D3 aft on deck 10?

Not a big deal either way. I'd do whichever is less expensive.