Chef's table on Regal

OrlEngr

My wife's birthday is on the last night on our Regal cruise on Thanksgiving. We have previously done the chef's table and really enjoyed it. Seems like they have a special area for this on Regal. Anyone have experience ... Details please ... There will be six of us ...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My wife's birthday is on the last night on our Regal cruise on Thanksgiving. We have previously done the chef's table and really enjoyed it. Seems like they have a special area for this on Regal. Anyone have experience ... Details please ... There will be six of us ...

On the Royal and Regal the Chef's Table cost an additional $20 per person for the Lumiere "ring of lights for a total of $115 per person. I am very doubtful that they would have the CT on the last night of a cruise however it doesn't hurt to ask.

Edited by Astro Flyer

On the Royal and Regal the Chef's Table cost an additional $20 per person for the Lumiere "ring of lights for total of $115 per person. I am very doubtful that they would have the CT on the last night of a cruise however it doesn't hurt to ask.

I agree, too much going on the last night. It will be before that.

A considerably less pricey, festive alternative on the Royal/Regal is the Wine Maker's Dinner. Lovely dedicated dining area, special menu, and freely poured champagne, matched wines, and limoncello. Just $40, and everybody left quite...happy. Don't know about booking six people for either, though, since there was space for just a dozen. Two of us tried to book the Wine Maker's as soon as we boarded the Royal, and had to make it through a wait list.